The Arrive Platform is the first enterprise commerce platform that enables nearly any company, in nearly any industry to rent or resell their products. With their Returns to Recommerce offering, Arrive takes returns and excess inventory, conducts light refurbishment if needed and lists products on a branded secondary circular site. Arrive designs and builds the circular storefront, manages inventory, and offers customer service. Ultimately, Arrive helps brands take returns and turn a profit - all the while protecting brand equity and keeping customers in a branded experience.
Notable brand and retail partners include DICK’s Sporting Goods, Eddie Bauer and Burton. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022.
As the VP of Partnerships you will enable leading brands and retailers to launch a new revenue stream via resale and rental channels. You’ll curate, lead and execute every step of the partnership journey - from first contact to close. The ideal person for this position approaches selling and relationship building as true art and science in addition to having a knack for cultivating strategically and financially lucrative enterprise partnerships. Additionally, you’re incredibly relationship-oriented and ready to jump in head-first to lead our early-stage sales team spearheading enterprise partnerships with some of the world's largest brands. Join us in building the next generation of commerce.
What you’ll do:
- Own the sales process: from initial prospecting and meetings to deal closing and hand off to the partner success team with brand and retail partners across a variety of verticals.
- Build strategic relationships across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise within brand and retailers
- Coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams to give feedback on product requirements, guide our market positioning
- Own and manage all sales analytics including a forecast pipeline and revenue from partners
- Opportunity to lead, build and scale a sales team
- Represent Arrive with partners externally, and be an active voice for Arrive publicly
- Leverage existing retail relationships in service of Arrive’s partnership goals
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in partnerships or equivalent experience in business development or sales, including 2+ years experience leading a partnerships organization
- Experience building and presenting the business case for new partnership initiatives to external and internal stakeholders to help prioritize partnerships and related activities
- A proven track record of establishing enterprise partnerships with large brands and retailers
- Experience building deep and strategic relationships with product & business development stakeholders across integration partners
- Experience in rapidly scaling start-up environments, with established relationships within the ecommerce / brand / retailer industries with an understanding of ecommerce
- Ability to organize and plan effectively and to think analytically to solve problems
- Must be flexible and able to excel in an early stage company with a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Opportunity to be a key player in building a fast-growing startup
- Work with a collaborative, energetic team with a friendly, supportive, mission-driven culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Robust Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Monthly coaching opportunities
- Opportunities for professional growth
Hours & Location
This is a full-time position that may be remote. Arrive is based in Los Angeles, and our team is currently working remotely.