What we're looking for
- Love building great products and engineering systems
- Can articulate your thoughts well
- Can articulate and balance implementation tradeoffs
- Are productive, resourceful, and an effective problem solver
- Write high quality code, value software testing, and uphold best practices in engineering
- Exhibit a strong understanding of CS fundamentals from your Bachelor's in CS, engineering, related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Work effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap at least 4 hours per work day at 9am to 5pm PST
- Typescript + React + HTML + CSS
- Python + Django + PostgreSQL
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Meaningful work that makes a positive impact on our society.
- Competitive compensation: salary, equity, and benefits.
- A remote-first work environment with opportunity for onsite meetings.
- A fun and caring environment that prioritizes transparency, growth, and ownership.
- A talented, diverse, high-achieving, and humble team with diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
Apply for this Job
If you are interested in applying or have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org