At Drivly we are building a new commerce infrastructure for the automotive industry to programmatically buy & sell vehicles through simple, unified APIs.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starting business development professional who is passionate about APIs and automotive innovation. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor or an early stage startup that is transforming the automotive industry. You will be accountable for creating, managing and leading partnerships across all Drivly products.
If you’re driven, and have a proven track record of high achievements, we’re looking for you!
- 4+ years spent in business development, strategic partner management, sales or similar roles in an API-first company or automotive industry.
- A track record of working with product and engineering teams with strong product instincts and ability to identify opportunities to leverage our products and capabilities.
- An ability to flourish on a small team at an early stage startup with minimal guidance, be proactive, handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Experience in developing, communicating and executing on product strategies; must be able to clearly articulate an understanding of the issues and be able to present solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business acumen and ability to be a brand ambassador for Drivly.
What excites us:
- Passion for cars and disrupting the status quo!
- Previous experience at a high-growth API startup
- Experience partnering and negotiating deals with API startups, automotive OEMs, lenders, insurers, marketplaces and other related enterprises.