At Drivly we are building a new commerce infrastructure for the automotive industry to programmatically buy & sell vehicles through simple, unified APIs.
About the role:
Love Durable Objects & the Cloudflare Workers Ecosystems? We're building our entire infrastructure on Cloudflare Workers, Durable Objects, KV, R2, and PubSub. If you're as passionate about these transformational technologies as we are, we'd love for you to join our rapidly-growing team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work closely with the founding team and have a hand in shaping the next generation of automotive commerce. We’re looking for engineers that are ambitious self-starters and are passionate about building beautiful API experiences that solve real world business problems.
- Expert with REST APIs is required (GraphQL is a plus).
- Experience with Cloudflare Workers ecosystems (Durable Objects is a plus).
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Have solid experience in designing large-scale and complex systems that deliver critical impact to the business.
- Are comfortable working in ambiguously defined problem spaces with aptitude for leading cross-team technical discussions and decisions.
- Strong technical and leadership acumen with an entrepreneurial mindset. **Must be a self-starter!
- Fantastic communication skills. You're able to articulate what you're working on and why to the team in a clear and structured way.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment. You believe in your own methods but keep an open mind, taking suggestions and feedback onboard as well.
- Past founder/startup experience in Automotive, FinTech, InsureTech, DevTools or APIs.
- Open source contributions and community involvement.
How to apply:
Please submit your GitHub URL and any relevant project links to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you!